Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Demonstration at Seido Karate Tournament


(photo from Seido.com)

Master Shin will have a demonstration at Wold Seido Karate Organization's 33rd anniversary tournament!

Seido Karate is a Japanese traditional style.
There are so many things to write about Seido...its style, its training, and its philosophy.
Please visit Seido.com for more information. Even if you are not interested in martial arts, you will find it very interesting. Karate is not only for fighting. It's way of life.

Seido's founder Kaicho Tadashi Nakamura is a long time friend of Master Shin.
Please stop by at the tournament and experience Master Shin's Ki-Energy Healing Thearpy!

Date: October 17th, 2009
Doors open: 8:00am
Adult preliminaries: 9:00am
Children's competition: 1:00pm
Finals: 3:30pm

Tickets: $10 adv / $15 at door

No comments:

About Me

The first time I encountered the genuine Ki-energy was more than 38 years ago when I severely strained my shoulder playing baseball. Though I visited many doctors and other professionals such as physical therapists, acupuncture and shiatsu, none of the treatments worked. Then, I met Ki-energy healer. I could hardly believe on what he does, but I had to give a try because every other methods failed. He touched my shoulder for 30 minutes and said, “You will have no pain in a couple of days.” Believe it or not, the pain was really gone from my shoulder. Since then, I became a true believer of “Ki-energy”. For my graduate work at Ithaca College, I did a scientific research on “Ki” and wrote a thesis called “The Effect of Ki-Ai in Force Production”. Since my study was the first ever done in USA, the effects of Ki power has been tested in many universities. Later, I was involved in a car accident and became disable to walk.This time again, no medical professionals could help. So, I decided to master the Ki-energy myself. I tried and finally got back to as healthy as I used to be. After I overcame my problem, I started to heal others who have pain.