Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
We will have a seminar in Manhattan NY on March 3rd.
At this seminar, we will learn
(1) What cause incurable diseases?
(2) Why some people get and others do not get incurable diseases?
(3) Why more people get incurable diseases every year?
(4) Is Western Medicine approach safe and effective?
(5) How to cure incurable diseases naturally and why it works.
(6) Experiencing the power of Ki(Qi)-Energy.
You can RSVP at our meetup page
or at our Facebook event page
Location: World Seido Karate (3rd Floor)
61W 23rd St., New York, NY 10010
Date&Time: March 3rd, 2012 4pm~6pm
Fee: $20 per person
Seats are limited, so please RSVP early to secure your spot!
Hope to see you all there!
Feel free to contact us at
According to her, he was convinced (more likely brainwashed) by an orthopedic surgeon that he had to have a surgery because his discs in the lower back area was worn out. The doctor insisted that without surgery he would not be able to walk. So, he went for a surgery. After the surgery, he started having a sever pain every day for not a few weeks but months. However, the doctor insisted that the surgery was successful and prescribed pain killers. His condition remained the same but the dosage and strength of pain killer increased a lot. After taking more like narcotic pain killer every day for many weeks, he lost appetite, could not sleep and become like a zombie. He went to Japan and received the second surgery at the Kobe university hospital. He stayed there more than 2 months to make sure that all toxic materials were out of his body. He then came back to NYC.
I asked him to come to my office, but he said that he could not walk or drive a car.
So, I started to visit his home from the beginning of this year and have provided Ki(Qi)-Energy Therapy. By touching his body the first time, I right away found that the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems, organs function, hormonal balance, blood and lymphatic circulation, everything was not functions properly at all. I understood that if I had his condition on the top of pain, I would not be interested in living this world any more.
As the therapy progressed, his condition also improved dramatically. After the second week, he could go out for walk. And this week, he cancelled the therapy due to fulfilling his staff’s day off work. “I do not think that you are ready to go to work” I said to him. He replied “I think I can do it. Because, I have energy”
God, Thank you. Thank you for your support.
PS --- It is nothing abnormal to have worn out discs when we get old. In fact, I almost have no discs between L-3, 4, and 5, however, no problem dealing with daily work. Lower back problems including sciatica are mainly caused by the deviation of spine not by worn out discs. Therefore, by correcting them, we can easily get back healthy low back. We definitely do not need any surgeries at all
- Master Shin
- The first time I encountered the genuine Ki-energy was more than 38 years ago when I severely strained my shoulder playing baseball. Though I visited many doctors and other professionals such as physical therapists, acupuncture and shiatsu, none of the treatments worked. Then, I met Ki-energy healer. I could hardly believe on what he does, but I had to give a try because every other methods failed. He touched my shoulder for 30 minutes and said, “You will have no pain in a couple of days.” Believe it or not, the pain was really gone from my shoulder. Since then, I became a true believer of “Ki-energy”. For my graduate work at Ithaca College, I did a scientific research on “Ki” and wrote a thesis called “The Effect of Ki-Ai in Force Production”. Since my study was the first ever done in USA, the effects of Ki power has been tested in many universities. Later, I was involved in a car accident and became disable to walk.This time again, no medical professionals could help. So, I decided to master the Ki-energy myself. I tried and finally got back to as healthy as I used to be. After I overcame my problem, I started to heal others who have pain.