Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ki-Energy Infused Products

Good news!
If you are not in our area(New York, New Jersey), and cannot visit Master Shin for the therapy,
now you can experience the Ki-Energy by these Ki-Infused Products!
Master Shin withdraws Ki(Qi)-Energy from universe and carefully infuses them into each patch. If you apply the patch on the problem area, the condition will be improved much faster than conventional methods.

Please feel free to contact us at contact@jawellness.com if you have any questions.

To purchase, visit our website http://www.jawellness.com/kienergy/store.htm

Our Products
1) Ki-Infused Kinesio Tape



This tape is geared towards Athletes and is to be used to improve and prevent further injuries. This tape will increase blood circulation, nerve functions, and expedite the healing process. Furthermore, it will be good for muscle injuries, joint injuries, and other injuries caused during athletic activities.

Size: Each tape is approximately 1.5" X 4 "
$22 for 4 tapes(including S&H, Tax)


2) Ki-Infused Cooling Gel Sheets

The cooling gel sheet will help increase the patient's immune system and help reduce pain/problems. This sheet should be applied to the area that you are experiencing pain/problems before going to bed. Once the sheet is applied, the Ki(Qi)-Energy that is infused in the sheet will enhance blood circulation, nerve functions, and most of all, expedite the healing process.
This sheet has been effective for the following symptoms : Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hormone Disorder, Muscle/Joint Pain, and many others.

Size: Each sheet is approximately 2" X 5"
$24 for 4 sheets (including S&H, Tax)


For more information about the therapy, please visit our website.

Master Shin's Ki(Qi)-Energy Therapy
201-447-7040
contact@jawellness.com


No comments:

About Me

The first time I encountered the genuine Ki-energy was more than 38 years ago when I severely strained my shoulder playing baseball. Though I visited many doctors and other professionals such as physical therapists, acupuncture and shiatsu, none of the treatments worked. Then, I met Ki-energy healer. I could hardly believe on what he does, but I had to give a try because every other methods failed. He touched my shoulder for 30 minutes and said, “You will have no pain in a couple of days.” Believe it or not, the pain was really gone from my shoulder. Since then, I became a true believer of “Ki-energy”. For my graduate work at Ithaca College, I did a scientific research on “Ki” and wrote a thesis called “The Effect of Ki-Ai in Force Production”. Since my study was the first ever done in USA, the effects of Ki power has been tested in many universities. Later, I was involved in a car accident and became disable to walk.This time again, no medical professionals could help. So, I decided to master the Ki-energy myself. I tried and finally got back to as healthy as I used to be. After I overcame my problem, I started to heal others who have pain.