Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Testimonial ~Chronic pain from a car accident~

Mr H wrote me a letter after receiving my therapy. He took 5 hour bus ride from upstate NY just to get my therapy. Thank you Mr. H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Master Shin.
I just want to say you having Magical hands. You see I was in a bad car accident 5 years ago that left me in severe pain daily. I was hit by a car as a pedestrian! I suffered bruised ribs, tears in knees and 3 damaged discs. In fact the injury that bothers me the most today is my constant back pain. I've tried many modalities for relief and little if anything has helped at all. Physical therapy, Chiropractic, Medication, Acupuncture, Traction etc etc. Nothing worked. I deaded possible surgery someday. Well after doing some research I stumbled upon your website, thought it was very intriguing and decided to book an appointment. Boy was I glad. Your precise shiatsu and Ki Energy were very VERY strong and I felt immediate relief as the session progressed. It was if you gave me a Ki transfusion that channeled right to the damaged areas. Just true Positive healing energy The very next day I noticed my back pain level was way down and I was much more functional. It felt as if foundation of my body was re-centerd again and I felt more balanced. Now I'm not all the way healed. But I'm exited and hopeful that I'm on the right tract. THANK YOU Master Shin!!!! And hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely Yours,
J. H.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Contact us any time for any conditions!
Japanese-American Wellness Institute
Phone: 201-447-7040
Email: contact@jawellness.com
Web: www.jawellness.com/kienergy

No comments:

About Me

The first time I encountered the genuine Ki-energy was more than 38 years ago when I severely strained my shoulder playing baseball. Though I visited many doctors and other professionals such as physical therapists, acupuncture and shiatsu, none of the treatments worked. Then, I met Ki-energy healer. I could hardly believe on what he does, but I had to give a try because every other methods failed. He touched my shoulder for 30 minutes and said, “You will have no pain in a couple of days.” Believe it or not, the pain was really gone from my shoulder. Since then, I became a true believer of “Ki-energy”. For my graduate work at Ithaca College, I did a scientific research on “Ki” and wrote a thesis called “The Effect of Ki-Ai in Force Production”. Since my study was the first ever done in USA, the effects of Ki power has been tested in many universities. Later, I was involved in a car accident and became disable to walk.This time again, no medical professionals could help. So, I decided to master the Ki-energy myself. I tried and finally got back to as healthy as I used to be. After I overcame my problem, I started to heal others who have pain.