Friday, April 27, 2012

Is Migraine Headache incurable ?

Migraine headache is considered to be an incurable disease in medical world. Is it true? No, it is not.
Here are two good examples.

(1) While we were eating dinner at a restaurant in Tokyo two weeks ago, I recognized that a boy in the next booth was crying. Mother was with him, but she did not do anything, and a boy kept crying. I approached her and asked what happened. She said that he got migraine headache which no doctors could help except providing him pain killer pills. I offered my help and touched boy’s neck. After a few minutes, he stopped crying. So I asked him if he was interested in receiving my therapy more. He agreed so I infused more Ki energy. Within a few more minutes all pain was gone.
Mother was very surprised, and the restaurant manager came and thanked me twice.
(2) Last Friday, a lady with migraine headache came to my office for help from Slovakia. She had consistent pain for more than 18 months. Despite of her effort to get help from medical doctors to acupuncturists, nothing could stop her headache. After 40 minutes of Ki energy therapy, migraine headache was totally gone.
In addition, her shoulder problem was gone too. First, she could not believe that pain was gone. Then, after realizing that it was true, she thanked me with joy.

If doctors say “migraine headache is not curable”, they are not correct. It is quite curable; however, they are not able to cure it.
That is it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After suffering from migraine headaches for over 50 years I met with Master Shin in mid November. The session was informative , relaxing and yes it did work. Prior to seeing him I was experiencing 2 or more headaches per day. Not only did I leave without pain, I have not experienced pain since. Highly recommend making the appointment and going in with an open mind and heart.

About Me

The first time I encountered the genuine Ki-energy was more than 38 years ago when I severely strained my shoulder playing baseball. Though I visited many doctors and other professionals such as physical therapists, acupuncture and shiatsu, none of the treatments worked. Then, I met Ki-energy healer. I could hardly believe on what he does, but I had to give a try because every other methods failed. He touched my shoulder for 30 minutes and said, “You will have no pain in a couple of days.” Believe it or not, the pain was really gone from my shoulder. Since then, I became a true believer of “Ki-energy”. For my graduate work at Ithaca College, I did a scientific research on “Ki” and wrote a thesis called “The Effect of Ki-Ai in Force Production”. Since my study was the first ever done in USA, the effects of Ki power has been tested in many universities. Later, I was involved in a car accident and became disable to walk.This time again, no medical professionals could help. So, I decided to master the Ki-energy myself. I tried and finally got back to as healthy as I used to be. After I overcame my problem, I started to heal others who have pain.