Friday, April 2, 2010

Sample Case---Shoulder Injury

Mr. P.N. 52 years old, ( New York, NY)


He injured his left shoulder and visited several MDs、 Chiropractors, and acupuncturists. However, none of them could make improve his condition. Some doctors indicated that the only way to solve the problem was surgery, i.e., shoulder replacement.

After the first diagnose and testing, the main cause of the problem, the rotator cuff muscles injuries , was found resulting from many years of Karate practice.

Just providing the first Ki–energy therapy, the condition improved quite a bit.

And after a total of 6 Ki energy therapy sessions, he had no more pain and the range of motion came back fully.


For more information, please visit

www.jawellness.com/kienergy

To contact us, please call 201-447-7040,

or email contact@jawellness.com


No comments:

About Me

The first time I encountered the genuine Ki-energy was more than 38 years ago when I severely strained my shoulder playing baseball. Though I visited many doctors and other professionals such as physical therapists, acupuncture and shiatsu, none of the treatments worked. Then, I met Ki-energy healer. I could hardly believe on what he does, but I had to give a try because every other methods failed. He touched my shoulder for 30 minutes and said, “You will have no pain in a couple of days.” Believe it or not, the pain was really gone from my shoulder. Since then, I became a true believer of “Ki-energy”. For my graduate work at Ithaca College, I did a scientific research on “Ki” and wrote a thesis called “The Effect of Ki-Ai in Force Production”. Since my study was the first ever done in USA, the effects of Ki power has been tested in many universities. Later, I was involved in a car accident and became disable to walk.This time again, no medical professionals could help. So, I decided to master the Ki-energy myself. I tried and finally got back to as healthy as I used to be. After I overcame my problem, I started to heal others who have pain.